Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Last Day

Went to Norwich. Pronounced "No Rich". Bummer for anyone named Rich I suppose.

Surprisingly quiet and non-touristy town. The only area of activity was the shopping area next to the castle.

It was a very nice relaxing day. Also, we had a whole first class car all to ourselves on the train. Nothing to do but relax and look back to what I've learned on this trip ........

All Irish girls DO NOT have red hair. Not any I could see .... heh, heh, heh ..

Scottish smoked salmon goes right through me ....... well it does!

At McDonalds, gratuity is included in their prices. WTF!

Pakistanis and Indians are referred to as Asians in the U.K. While the Chinese and Japanese are referred to as the Chinese and Japanese. Its a bit confusing but you get used to it.

I'm convinced that Dublin, York and ... well, lets say every city, was planned by drunks.

Sheep and cattle have the right of way .... unless I'm driving.

Listening to Chinese and Japanese speak with a British accent is just darn creepy to me. Its almost like a "friendly and likeable" A.P. ..(shudders) ...

Not all cobblestone roads in small towns are meant to have vehicular traffic on them ..... hey, at least I didn't hit anyone!

Flashing your passport and emphasizing the title "United States of America" does not get you to the front of the queue (line)!

You cannot choose which security personnel to pad you down even if you stand right infront of her.

All in all it was a fun trip and I recommend everyone to travel there at least once in your life!

Comments:
This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

Cara Mudah Mengobati Diabetes
Cara Mengobati Gondok Beracun
Obat penyakit Susah Kencing
Penyebab Mual dan BAB berdarah
Bahaya Tenggorokan Nyeri
Cara Mengatasi Diare
Obat sakit Mata Belekan Alami

______
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?