Tuesday, August 01, 2006

SL News

Its time again for another segment of "SAMMY LIU NEWS"!

This time I got a chance to "interview" Sammy ........well corner him was more what it was. Interview him with 10 questions (by the way his name isn't Sammy, I just use it to keep his anonymity. He's a very private person, yeah.)

First question:
BRANDON VIETTI.... OVERRATED?

Sammy:
Very overrated. Winning an Emmy has gone to his head. He only hired me as a storyboard artist to keep me down........ and he's white. If given the opportunity to screw him over I would! - okay Sammy really didn't say that last line. I did, to create a bit of conflict..... its good drama!

Second Question:
IF YOU WERE A STORYBOARD, WHAT ACT WOULD YOU BE?

Sammy:
I would be Act C because I'm exciting and I'm a finisher!

Third Question:
IN A FIGHT BETWEEN YOU AND WENDY, HOW F'D UP WOULD YOU BE?

Sammy:
Pretty f'd up. I'd just be a smear on the wall. You can't stop a Sasquatch! ..... okay I added that last line again to create a bit of conflict ...... but Sammy agreed with me!

Fourth Question:
LAUREN MONTGOMERY - YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT HER?

Sammy:
A rapid fire mouth! She's like a machine gun of punkishness! Unlike Wendy who's more of a cannon! -That is one of Sammy's strength, to create nonsense phrases like that...brilliance at its best....

Fifth Question:
WORLD WAR OR .... WORLD WILDLIFE FOUNDATION?

Sammy:
What kind of question is that? I guess World Wildlife Foundation because we have a lot to atone for. -He's relating to a childhood incident that I'll tell you about in another post. Oh, its sick and tragic! Yeah, its good!

Sixth Question:
3 THINGS YOU'D CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?

Sammy:
Not to get picked on so much ... (it was then that I mentioned things about yourself you'd change, not "things that continuously happen to you because you'd rather go window shopping for a summer dress and bonnet than opening up that pie hole and making just a little noise", that you'd change. Okay maybe those weren't my exact words, but close to it.)

Sammy: I guess to be more assertive, and to be able to fight. Thats it. (I asked for three but he couldn't think of anymore, so I suggested if there were any cosmetic improvements he'd like done, but he said that's gay. -Sammy, no offense, but maybe its time you start being "gay".)

Seventh Question:
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS - SEND THEM BACK IF CAUGHT OR ..... KEEP THEM AS PETS.

Sammy:
Send them back. They make bad pets because they're human and I'm a humanitarian. -yeah, and I just won the Lotto .....

Eighth Question:
ARE YOU ANTI SEMITIC?

Sammy:
What does that have to do with anything? (So I told him to answer the question. Its a simple yes or no question! I put that in just to keep him on his toes. A good interviewer does that, yeah)

Sammy:Okay, no.

Ninth Question:
I'M GOING TO READ YOU 5 THINGS AND YOU TELL ME IF ITS FACT OR FICTION.

GLOBAL WARMING
Sammy: Fact.
FAT PEOPLE
Sammy: Fact. I've seen them.
CLOWNS
Sammy: Fact.
SASQUATCH
Sammy: Fact. In fact, I just saw Wendy.
BRANDON VIETTI
Sammy: Fact, but his hype is fiction!

Last Question:
I'LL GIVE YOU THREE NAMES. YOU TELL ME IF YOU'D SCREW, MARRY OR KILL THEM. EACH ONE HAS TO OCCUPY ONE OF THE THREE. NO DOUBLING UP AND NO EXCLUSIONS.

It was then that Sammy seemed ready for the question. It almost looked like he was psyching himself up. Like he was ready to eat cake or something like that.

THE THREE NAMES ARE: LAUREN, WENDY, AND BOBBIE PAGE.

Sammy:
Okay thats it. This "interview" is over!

I asked him off the record what his choices would be, but he said I'd post the "off the record" choices, which I would. It was then that he walked away.

Well, I hope this "interview" gave you a better understanding of Sammy Liu. It sure didn't for me. I'll just keep believing whatever Wendy has to say about him.

Anyway, thats been another segment of "SAMMY LIU NEWS"

Comments:
Good job, Ron. Though I would hope next time your interview has a little better subject matter. Try not picking a major snore fest like "Sammy" Liu to interview. For the record, Sammy is no Act 3. But keep up the good work. And try not getting me in trouble with Sammy in the future by opening your big yap and telling him things I told you IN CONFIDENCE at a certain co-worker's goodbye lunch!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?